Tuesday, April 3, 2018

#NaPoWriMo Day Three: What Flavor Are Your Scooby Snacks?

Rutabaga-Banana-Colada
Sun-dried-celery beef chutney
Garlic cheese grits?

So many choices
what motivates a great dane
to solve mysteries?

Tumeric quinoa expresso
or the maligned zucchini squid?
Fat free snickerdoodle!

(getting dark now)
Have one full of doubt
here's self-loathing.

(how about motivational)
#BestDayEver! #GoalDigger
#HustleBossLady

No, nope, no.
Too much pressure from stickers
or my brain.

I just want
cheddar potato flavored scooby snacks
and sweet tea.

h.
written: 4/3/18 for NaPoWriMo/ GloPoWriMo

What the hell just happened there? I am really out of practice with the words. But, I am on target, just like Gold Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.